register my business indiana

Everyone has many online accounts, and it is inconvenient to set a different password for each account. A good way is to choose the 5 accounts that are most important to you, and then set up different accounts for them. You can get inspiration from things or dates that are important to you, which will make it easier for you to remember. Your most important information or assets will be protected, even if some other accounts are stolen..

DOR: Register a New Business

Register your business with the department via INBiz. A checklist of items you will need to register your business can be found in our BT-1 checklist. The application allows you to set up the appropriate tax accounts for your business. Please note that you must complete registration for each location.[browser-shot url=”” width=”600″ height=”450″]

Business Registration – Business Entity – INBiz

One of the things you’ll need to do before registering your business is to choose the entity structure it will take. A second is to choose a registered agent who can receive legal and tax documents on behalf of your business. While INBiz is happy to offer general information, we cannot offer legal advice.[browser-shot url=”” width=”600″ height=”450″] Register Your Business – Indiana

To register for Indiana business taxes, please complete the Business Tax Application . You may also need to complete the FT-1 application for motor fuel taxes (including special fuel or transporter taxes), or the AVF-1 application for aviation fuel excise tax. Thank you![browser-shot url=”” width=”600″ height=”450″]

Register With DOR and DWD – INBiz – Indiana

Once you register an INBiz account and file with the Secretary of State, if necessary, you can register with the Department of Revenue and the Department of Workforce Development. Click the “Register Now” or “Login” buttons to access your INBiz account and get started.[browser-shot url=”” width=”600″ height=”450″]

INBiz – Indiana’s One Stop Source for Your Business

From registering your business’s name to filing required paperwork, you need go no further than INBiz. Register with the Department of Revenue. & Workforce Development. Depending what type of business you operate, the state of Indiana and local municipalities have …[browser-shot url=”” width=”600″ height=”450″] | Business Owner’s Guide – Indiana

Carriers who are involved in interstate transportation and are based in the state of Indiana are required to register their Interstate Commerce Commission (ICC) authority with the Indiana Department of Revenue. An application along with proof of insurance must be provided.[browser-shot url=”” width=”600″ height=”450″]

SOS: Business Services Division: Business Division Home

Constituents are encouraged to access services and resources available on INBiz and the division website. Please go to Contact Us to schedule an appointment and see current office hours. If you have questions, please direct them via email to:[browser-shot url=”” width=”600″ height=”450″]